Women of Worth Book Club
Welcome To The "Women Of Worth" Book Club Page
Women of Worth (WOW) Book Club is a faith Community for women to unite, read, learn, and grow in their relationship with God, self, and others.
Our goal is to help facilitate healing, restoration, reconciliation, acknowledgment, and acceptance of self, gifting, talent, calling, anointing, and divine destiny.
Our mission is to encourage, equip, ignite, and positively impact women locally, nationally, and globally for the kingdom of God.
Our vision is to see women locally, nationally, and internationally rise from the ashes of obscurity, take up the mantle God has for us, and run an impactful and successful race.
Our Inaugural meeting was on Saturday 8/19/23. We had a great time of togetherness, edification, and enlightenment.
Our Current Model is: We select a book for everyone to read for a month, and then we meet up the following month and review the book as a group in person and/or virtually. We also interact with the content of the book during our reading time frame via our social media pages.
We are currently reading the book "BOUNDARIES" By Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend
We are inviting you to read this book with us; It will bring Godly guidance, balance, and clarity to your life.
Description Of The Book
- Boundaries is the book that's helped over 4 million people learn when to say yes and know how to say no in order to take control of their lives.
- Does your life feel like it's out of control?
- Perhaps you feel like you have to say yes to everyone's requests. Maybe you find yourself readily taking responsibility for others' feelings and problems.
- Or perhaps you focus so much on being loving and unselfish that you've forgotten your own limits and limitations. Or maybe it's all of the above.
- In the New York Times bestseller, Boundaries, Drs. Henry Cloud and John Townsend help you learn when to say yes and know how to say no in order to take control of your life and set healthy, biblical boundaries with your spouse, children, friends, parents, co-workers, and even yourself.
- Now updated and expanded for the digital age, this book continues to help millions of people around the world answer these tough questions
- Can I set limits and still be a loving person?
- What are legitimate boundaries?
- How do I effectively manage my digital life so that it doesn't control me?
- What if someone is upset or hurt by my boundaries?
- How do I answer someone who wants my time, love, energy, or money?
- Why do I feel guilty or afraid when I consider setting boundaries?
- How do boundaries relate to mutual submission within marriage?
- Aren’t boundaries selfish?
- You don't have to let your life spiral out of control. Discover how boundaries make life better today!
To Learn More About Our Women Empowering Community and Our Women Of Worth Book Club. Please direct message me on one of the social media (Links below). Thanks for your interest in our community.
Connect With Us Via Social Media
WEW On FACEBOOK
WEW On Instagram
WOW On Instagram